Welcome to CHS Forensic Science, Spring 2010

Use this website to stay up to date with class assignments.
The daily blogs show detailed assignments.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thurs, Jan 28

1) Review metric system homework and turn in
2) Review for quiz
3) Observation Demo - Potato Candle
4) Rose Larner Video Case study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaching Philosophy

"I hear—I forget, I see—I learn, I do—I understand, I teach—I master"

The quote above describes a good portion of my teaching philosophy. I believe students learn the most when they are engaged in the learning. This can be done by incorporating activities into a lecture or by relating a lesson to the experiences of the students. Each student is unique, therefore, it is imperative to incorporate multiple learning styles (visual, logical, kinesthetic, etc) and diversity within a lecture.

When a student is capable of teaching the information he or she has learned, it is a sign that he/she has mastered the